Site & Privacy Policies
Proper disclosure appears on all posts where an affiliate link appears in text and/or image form.
- Our Commitment To Privacy
TheGraffitiDog.com visitor privacy is of utmost importance. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
- Collected Information:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on TheGraffitiDog.com website. We may ask for email or name to enter a contest.
- The Way We Use Information:
We use your email address to answer email we receive and enter contests. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. You can register with our website if you would like to receive our newsletter as well as RSS feed. You may opt out at any time.
How To Contact Us:
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an email at email@example.com
Terms of Usage:
- Acceptance of This Agreement:
TheGraffitiDog.com. Your access to and use of this website (“the Website”) is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using this Website.
The contents of this Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision. Please consult your veterinarian for any emergency issues with your dog. Opinions expressed are just that: opinions.
- Changes to Website, Software, and Services:
TheGraffitiDog.com reserves the right to:
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that TheGraffitiDog.com shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
- Change, remove, or discontinue any software, service, or promotion (including but not limited to any previsions, parts thereof, licensing, pricing) as advertised on this website at any time without notice and you confirm that TheGraffitiDog.com shall not be liable for any such change or removal.
- Change or discontinue any contests at anytime with notice and you confirm that TheGraffitiDog.com shall not be liable for any such change or removal.
- Change this Agreement at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
- Links to Third Party Websites:
The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
The Intellectual Property Rights in this website and the materials on or accessible via it belong to TheGraffitiDog.com. This website and the materials on or accessible via it and the Intellectual Property Rights therein may not be copied, distributed, published, licensed, used or reproduced in any way (save to the extent strictly necessary for, and for the purposes of, accessing and using this website).
TheGraffitiDog.com logo is trademarked and ownership is TheGraffitiDog.com and they may not be used, copied or reproduced in any way without written consent from TheGraffitiDog.com.
For these purposes “Intellectual Property Rights” includes the following (wherever and whenever arising and for the full term of each of them): any patent, trademark, trade name, service mark, service name, design, design right, copyright, database right, moral rights, know how, trade secret and other confidential information, rights in the nature of any of these items in any country, rights in the nature of unfair competition rights and rights to sue for passing off or other similar intellectual or commercial right (in each case whether or not registered or registrable) and registrations of and applications to register any of them.
- Limitation Of Liability:
The Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.To the extent permitted by law, TheGraffitiDog.com will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
TheGraffitiDog.com makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
You agree to indemnify and hold TheGraffitiDog.com. and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against TheGraffitiDog.com arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
In the event that any provision of this Agreement is declared by any judicial or other competent authority to be void, voidable, illegal or otherwise unenforceable or indications of the same are received by either you or us from any relevant competent authority, we shall amend that provision in such reasonable manner as achieves the intention of the parties without illegality or, at our discretion, such provision may be severed from this Agreement and the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
- Applicable Law and Dispute:
This Agreement and all matters arising from it are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes arising in connection with this Agreement and the place of performance of this Agreement is agreed by you to be the United States of America.
- Entire Agreement:
These terms and conditions together with any documents expressly referred to in them, contain the entire Agreement between us relating to the subject matter covered and supersede any previous Agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals, written or oral: between us in relation to such matters. No oral explanation or oral information given by any party shall alter the interpretation of these terms and conditions. In agreeing to these terms and conditions, you have not relied on any representation other than those expressly stated in these terms and conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not been made expressly in this Agreement.
TheGraffitiDog.com reserves the right to add, delete, or modify any provision this Agreement at any time without notice.
Contest and Giveaway Rules and Regulations:
No Purchase Necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law. Just follow the Official Rules below for all the details.
- Can I Participate?
This contest is open to all residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years or older as of contest start date, except as provided in Paragraph 6 below or as otherwise indicated in each individual contest or giveaway.
- How Do I Enter?
Per Rafflecopter form or as specified in contest.
- What Can I Win?
See contest post details.
- How Do I Win?
Winners will be selected by The Graffiti Dog staff within several days of contest ending. All expenses and incidentals not mentioned above are the responsibility of the winners. No substitution or transfer of prize or cash redemption is permitted, but The Graffiti Dog and/or sponsors may, at its option, substitute cash value or another prize it believes is of equal or greater value. Taxes are the responsibility of each winner. Odds of winning each prize will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. All prizes will be awarded.
- How Do I Find Out If I Won?
Prize winners will be notified by within approximately 5 days after the date of the drawing. If a potential winner declines to accept the prize, forfeits the prize, has violated any contest rule, does not respond to award notification by the date listed on notification, or is found to be ineligible, the winner will be disqualified. Winners hereby release The Graffiti Dog and sponsors and its employees, affiliates, agents, and representatives from all liability and responsibility of any kind which is related in any way to the prize (including without limitation any property loss, damage, personal injury or death) and consent to the use of their names and likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Prize winners may be required to sign a Liability/Publicity Release.
- Who Cannot Participate?
Employees of The Graffiti Dog and sponsors and their immediate families, and persons living in the same household as such employees, and persons associated with The Graffiti Dog and sponsor advertising and promotion agencies.
- General Conditions:
Open to residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia and Canada. Void where prohibited by law. This contest is subject to all applicable Federal, State and local laws and regulations. By entering the contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by these rules and the decisions of The Graffiti Dog and sponsors, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects.
- How Do I Obtain a Winners List?
Winner will be announced on the blog on date indicated.
- How Will Disputes Be Handled?
Each entrant agrees that:
- Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved by binding arbitration. If the parties cannot agree on an arbitrator, each party shall select one arbitrator and both arbitrators shall then select a third. The third arbitrator so selected shall arbitrate said dispute. The arbitration shall be governed by the rules of the American Arbitration Association then in force and effect;
- Any and all claims, judgments, damages and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and
- Under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages (other than actual out-of-pocket expenses), and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and The Graffiti Dog and sponsors in connection with this contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
- Who Is The Sponsor Of The Graffiti Dog Contests?
This promotion is sponsored by The Graffiti Dog and sponsor(s) of prizes. Sponsors reserve the right to cancel this contest at any time and substitute another in its place. The Graffiti Dog cannot control nor be held responsible for the sponsor not fulfilling the prize nor do we offer substitutions.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
– Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Last updated 08/01/18